We will reopen on May 17th
we look forward to seeing you again
Please click here – *IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ*
Cocktails, Drinks and Pre-club bar
Sitting pretty above Tinto Taperia, Bar Valentino is a bar in New Road, Brighton that boasts red leather sofas,
a whole load of mirrors and a damn impressive cocktail offering!
Brighton’s best kept secret
Cocktails & Drinks
From exciting and delicious cocktials to your favorite tipple, our friendly trained staff at Bar Valentino always aim to please!
Pre Club Bar
Located above Tino Taperia in New Road Brighton, Bar Valentino is the perfect venue to meet up with friends before a night out.
Cocktail Bar Gallery
Browse through our gallery to get a feel of Bar Valentino’s sumptious 1920’s art deco surroundings and great atmosphere.
We will be open from May 17th
Your safety and the safety of our team is our no.1 priority which means the dining experience is going to be a little different for all of us.
Here we have some key tips to take on board.
- Entrance to the Bar Valentino please buzz and wait outside.
- We recommend you bring your own face mask and please use the hand sanitiser at the entrance.
- At the entrance please wait to be invited in do not just wander into the restaurant to get to the bar.
- You, unfortunately, cannot wait or order from the bar, it is table service only and you must order food. You can view the menu from your table via your smartphone. At barvalentino.co.uk
- Please pay where you can by credit card. Contactless if possible.
- We will need to take your details for the Governments track and Trace scheme more details to follow on this one.
- Please respect the staff when we prompt you that your table is needed for our next customers. Please bear in mind we are running at a reduced capacity
- We want to ensure that all our customers don’t miss out.
- Should you be concerned at any time about cleanliness, social distancing, or anything else please do talk to us.
Above Tinto Taperia,
7 New Rd,
Phone: (01273) 727898
Temporary revised opening times
Mon - Thurs: 5PM - 10.45pm
Friday: 5PM - 10.45pm
Saturday: 4PM - 10.45pm
Sunday: 6PM - 10.45pm
*reservations not taken for tables, groups, or areas